Law, Religion, and Human Rights
Assesses the current state and future questions of religion and human rights that will
confront different legal communities around the world.
- The Henry Luce Foundation
- Johan D. van der Vyver
- John Witte, Jr.
- Toleration and Truth: The Impact of Liberal Religion on Society
- Shari’a, Family, and Democracy
- Islam and Human Rights Fellowship Program
- Cultural Transformation in Africa: Legal, Theological, and Human Rights Perspectives
- Religious Liberty in Russia
- The Problem and the Promise of Proselytism in the New Democratic World Order
- Religions Human Rights in Global Perspective